It’s again that time of the year when the call for INTERACT Transnational and Remote Access opens up. This time, the call is open until 13th October. Same as before, the call for physical TA is open to 43 research infrastructures and the call for RA (remote access) is open to 18 infrastructures, located in Europe, Russia and North-America. The call is for access taking place between March 2019 and April 2020.
- Have not previously used the installation
- Are working in countries where no equivalent research infrastructure exists
- Apply working at more than one location for generating comparative studies
- To early career scientists (≤ 5 years from a PhD degree) **
- In their application take into account the specific call priority area, which is introducing new or enhancing the existing activities within networks to INTERACT stations (e.g. ITEX, CALM). A detailed listing of different networks supported and/or participated at the INTERACT Stations can be found from the INTERACT Research and Monitoring Report.
In order to answer possible questions about the ongoing call and about TA and RA in general, we will arrange an on-line webinar on 11th September at 15:00 CEST. You can find call details and a link to join the webinar from here.
Apply INTERACT Transnational Access to conduct research at the coolest places of the North!